The Best Flowers for All Occasions


Confession time: I used to not like receiving flowers as a gift. Don’t get me wrong. I like flowers just fine. They’re really beautiful, especially when you see them up close and personal. The butterflies that fly around them are also quite pretty. As a gift, though, I didn’t like them too much. I consider myself a practical person so I also like practical gifts. But that was before I received a bouquet from a Singapore flower delivery service sent by a friend of mine!

So here’s the back story why I changed my mind. Five years ago, I decided to quit my day job and work as a consultant instead so that I have more time to take care of my daughter. When I finished setting up my home office, I informed my friends so that they can also spread the word about my little venture. One of them sent me a really beautiful grand opening flower stand from a flower shop here in Singapore called Xpressflower.com. She sent them to me with a bottle of wine and a note for congratulations and good luck. I was really surprised that I liked the arrangement so much! Usually, my reaction would be “Oh, that’s really nice of you to send a gift. Thank you.” But when I received that flower stand, I was really excited and so happy. Maybe because it’s the first time that I got a flower arrangement that was just really so gorgeous and beautifully done.

I called my friend immediately to thank her and she told me that she thought that maybe the flowers she sent would change my mind. And they did! Now whenever I’m thinking of gifts to my friends who are celebrating different achievements or milestones, I always think of giving flowers. It’s a good thing that Xpressflower.com has a flower delivery service in key Singapore locations so I can just order online and the recipient can get the flowers as early as 3 hours. So amazing, right?

I’m really glad that my friend sent me those flowers back then because I realized that flowers are really nice gifts. They’re not just beautiful, they also give any space a boost in aesthetics. When you’re feeling down, you can just look at a beautiful bouquet or arrangement and you will feel a bit happier! It’s also very easy to give flowers nowadays. You don’t even have to leave your office or house and go to a flower shop. There are flower delivery services in Singapore that offer a lot of beautiful arrangements and a vast selection of blooms. You’ll be amazed by the variety of choices.

So give flower gifts a chance! They’re really very beautiful, thoughtful presents. You can also give them for any kind of occasion or celebration. That’s just another beauty of flowers, in fact – they are suitable for almost everyone and everything! Just contact a Singapore flower delivery service, place your order, and have it delivered to the recipient. You can even add some balloons or champagne and wine, if you want. I promise you that whoever you will give the flowers to will be very happy and like your gift very much!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

The Case for Creating Architectural Models

For Any Occasion: 4 Reasons Why You Should Buy Personalized Gifts in Singapore